Art major, soon to be Art and history major...
Yes... I'm a person. That's what I am.
So yesterday at the Iron Man 3 Premiere this security guard asked me why I looked so sad.
When I told him it was because I had been hoping to see Tom Hiddleston there, he told me that it was okay, he would be my Tom Hiddleston and proceeded to strike a series of poses. Best. Thing. Ever.
Reblogging myself because this man deserves our respect. He was amazing!
So, I’ve been watching infomercials for entertainment and there’s a thing I’ve noticed.
Some of the products advertised might actually be pretty useful for people with disabilities or for elderly people.
I mean, yeah, I don’t need a thing that allows me to clean my feet without bending over,…
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.